10 tips for successful oil marketing in the workshop
- Offer the products of a well-known oil brand and also make this visually clear.
- Use informative and advertising materials such as posters, brochures, oil-change labels, flags, advertising boards, window decorations, etc. from this brand.
- Work with an oil brand that offers you a complete oil product range, meaning the right motor and gear oil for every vehicle.
- Make sure that the products you use meet the current technical specifications and are approved by the vehicle manufacturers.
- Bring your technical knowledge and skill to bear.
- Check the oil level on every customer vehicle.
- Offer your customers advice, taking into account the vehicle and the individual vehicle operation.
- Use technical and economic selling points to convince your customers about the higher quality and therefore more profitable synthetic motor oils.
- Offer your customers an engine flush before the oil change.
- Use the designs and equipment for fresh oil supply and old oil/container disposal.